Within RecCloud, there are few ways to share an individual video or share an entire video playlist. Read the following guide to find out the completed sharing tips！
How to Share Videos with RecCloud
- Click the account icon at the top right corner of RecCloud website, and choose “My Videos”.
- Then, you will notice three icons when putting mouse cursor on a certain video file. Simply click the sharing icon in the middle.
- Next, a link and an embed code will be generated for the video so that you can copy them directly and share the videos.
- The second sharing portal is at the video playing page. Click the “Share” button down below the player, and the link along with the embed code will also appear. Plus, if your video has a password, don’t worry, you can copy the link and the password at the same time.
- Now, you may wonder if there’s a way of sharing the whole playlist. The answer is yes! Simply click the three-dot icon next to the playlist and click “Share” is alright. Meanwhile, you can check how to manage the videos to get more video managing tricks on RecCloud！