Both recorded videos and local videos can be uploaded to RecCloud platform. Read on to check out the correct uploading steps!
How to Upload Videos with RecCloud
- Go to RecCloud’s website and slide down the page, then, you will notice an upload button from the top bar. Click this upload button as the image shown below.
- Next, click “Select files to upload”.
- After choosing the video file, you can edit the uploading details, such as naming the video, writing video description, setting video password, adding the video to a certain playlist or changing the video thumbnail. And when you are done with all the changes, click “Upload”.
- And now, the uploaded video will appear in your video list.
- Additionally, you can upload the videos from “My videos”. Just click the account icon from main page’s top right corner and select “My Videos”.
- Then, click “Upload” from the left panel and the rest of steps are exactly the same as before.
- As for recorded videos, simply click on the upload button to send the video to cloud space of RecCloud. And after the successful uploading, you can start to share the videos!