To RecCloud Visitors:
As a visitor passing by RecCloud, you can only enjoy 3-minute recording time and the function of saving recorded files to local disks. However, if you register a FREE account of RecCloud, then, the 3-minutes recording limitation will no longer exist. Additionally, you can enjoy more features such as uploading local videos to cloud space and 2GB free storage is also available for you to host videos!
RecCloud Account Registration & Activation
How to register free RecCloud Account
- Go to RecCloud official site and click “LOGIN” from top right corner.
- Click “Sign up”.
- Enter your email and password at the first and the third blank respectively. Then, click “Get” so that RecCloud can send the verification code to the email address you just filled in the first blank.
- Once received the verification code, fill it in the second blank and click “Sign up”.
- Now, simply log into the account with the registered email and password, then, click “Login” is alright.
How to Activate VIP
- If you have purchased RecCloud VIP already, then, you will be enjoying all the VIP Benefits. And to activate the VIP account, simply log into the account with the email you used to purchase the VIP and the password we sent to you is fine.
- However, if you are using a registered account email to purchase the VIP, then, there’s no need for extra new password. Simply log out the existing account first and log into the account with the registered email and the password is enough.
- Additionally, if you are participating in any activities like RecCloud Giveaway or other similar events. You will receive a new password that we generated for the email address you used to join the activity. Just log into the account with that email address and the password we sent to you is alright.